Followers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Cricut Carts: Give A Hoot & Create A Critter

Have any of you guys ordered the new Cricut cartridges:
Give A Hoot
or
Create A Critter?

I was on the Cricut site checking out the "coming soon" carts and new releases.  These two carts in particular just make me smile!

Did you know you can view a digital handbook for all of Cricut's carts?  I think that is SO Awesome!

To view the digital handbook for Give A Hoot, click here.
To view the Sample Sheet for Give A Hoot, click here.

To view the digital handbook for Create A Critter, click here.
To view the Sample Sheet for Create A Critter, click here.

Carol, over at Carol's Cards (click here to visit her inspiring blog) told me about Memory Miser (click here to visit Memory Miser.)

They have great prices on Cricut cartridges!  AND what I really like about them is that any orders over $34.99 ships for FREE!

Now you all know I like Custom Crops (click here to visit Custom Crops).  But you have to have a $100 order to qualify for free shipping with them.  I'm just sayin'.

If anyone has either one of these cartridges, PLEASE post a link in the comment section to creations you have made with them!  I would love to see your work!  Thank you so much!!

What is the latest Cricut Cartridge you've bought?
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment