I've been really enjoying my MICKEY & FRIENDS series! These images are just so sweet!
And today I found a YouTube video explaining how to make a box for your A2 size cards. Here' the box I made today:
It's really easy to make a gift box for all those cards you've made in a series! Here are the simple instructions to make a gift box to hold your A2 size cards and envelopes.
- 8"x12" cardstock scored at 1" on all four sides
- Then with 12" side along top of ruler (landscape) score at 5 1/2" and 6 1/2"
- Fold all score lines
- With paper in landscape mode, cut slits on score lines up to crease of crossing score line on opposite sides
- Add adhesive
- Fold up corners and adhere
- For band, cut cardstock strip at 12" x 1 1/2" and wrap around closed box
- Add adhesive and crease on all edges
- Add cut image to identify type of series cards inside box
- You'll just slide the band off to open the box
I want to thank MADEBYMOMO for this idea! Please visit her YouTube instructional video by clicking HERE.
And here are the cards I put in this box:
How fun is this?! Can't wait to see what you do. Leave me a link in the comment section!
Post a Comment