Monday, April 19, 2010

Give A Hoot: BEAR TRASH CAN


Good morning!
I made this card last night, but didn't get the photos taken for it until this morning.  
That little bear in the trash can cracks me up.  LOL  :-)
The phrase on the page with the bear in the trash can is "Don't Be Trashy."
Well, now that is a nice phrase for maybe a school poster promoting not littering or maybe a flyer for a group getting together to do trash pick-up by the side of the road, I just couldn't bring myself to add it to the top of this card.  I mean really.  Would you want to get a card in the mail that says, "Don't Be Trashy", which would immediately make you look down at what outfit you are wearing that day?  I think not.  hahaha
Here are all the details:
Card base light gray from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding
Pattern papers from DCWV and solid papers from Recollections
Cricut Cartridge:  GIVE A HOOT
Tree on page 67 cut @ 4"
Bear in trash can on page 61 cut @ 1 1/2"
Grass on page 65 cut @ 1 1/4" and trimmed off one end to fit width of card
Cricut Cartridge: CREATE A CRITTER
Phrase on page 46 cut @ 1 1/2"
Scotch Photo Splits & Zig 2-Way Glue Pen
Stampin Up chalks


Have a CLEAN day!  It's raining very lightly off and on here, so maybe our dirty truck will get a little bath from it.  And remember, DON'T BE TRASHY today.  :)
Janis

2 comments:

  1. That's a cute one..I need to try out that cart next..tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute..but I agree with you about the setiment

    ReplyDelete