Friday, April 16, 2010

GO CHECK OUT THIS BLOG!

Everybody just stop what you are doing and

CLICK ON THIS LINK HERE.

This will take you to Joanna's Blog where she has made some simply ADORABLE cards!  (Oh, and of course she used the Create A Critter cartridge.)

Which one of those 2 cards is your favorite?  I love them both, but I have to say, that flower in the puppy's hair makes me SMILE!!

I'll be back later with some crafty posts.  This morning I've been running errands and packing.  We move in 8 weeks.  I'm sorting through what to move, what to store, and what to give to Salvation Army.

OH...

Which brings me to a thought.....

I have some much loved (aka "used") wood mounted rubber stamps.  Would anyone like them?  I'll be happy to give them away.  Anyone?  Anyone?  Going Once.......  Going Twice........ Ok, just let me know if you want them.

Toodles for now,
Janis

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janis I'm glad you liked the cards..and thanks for sending people my way! :) ...I'd love some rubber stamps if you're giving them away...they will be in a great hands! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of stamps are you giving away. Did I miss this too?

    ReplyDelete