Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lamb & Angel Video

I'm so excited!!  Yesterday I received my 2 new Cricut carts I've been anxiously anticipating.  Create A Critter & Give A Hoot.  WOW!  These carts are packed full of things I love!!  I've made 2 cards this morning with Create A Critter.  I'll upload a video on that in the next few days.  But before we get to creations with these 2 new carts, here's what I've been working on for you these last few days.

Please visit www.aplaceformycards.blogspot.com.  This woman is miraculous with her creations!  I just love them.  And I love the way she is inspired by Bible verses for her creations.  Isn't that awesome?

She made a Lamb & Angel card that I just thought was so precious.  So I gave it a try.  I don't have all the details on mine that she had on hers, but I'm still tickled pink with how it turned out.  I have NEVER used so many different Cricut cartridges for one project. LOL  But I had a lot of fun.

Here's the video for it.  All the card details are in the "credits" section at the end of the video, but I've also listed them below for you.

Remember, when you are cutting images with your Cricut, go ahead and cut double what you need.  That way you can either make 2 cards at the same time with little to no extra effort, or you can file away a complete card set to send to a friend to put together or to make later yourself.



LAMB & ANGEL CARD DETAILS:
Card base is paper from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack cut @ 5 1/4" x 5 3/8"
Mat from same paper stack cut @ 5" x 5"

Angel  (I thought this was such a neat idea from Jeannie!!)
Body: New Arrival cart page 97 Blackout feature cut @ 1 1/4"
Hair: Paper Doll Dress Up cart page 36 Real Dial Size cut @ 1"
Wings: DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack (Premium Stack with glitter) Paper Pups cart page 89 Real Dial Size & Blackout feature cut @ 1 1/4"

Lamb
Paper Doll Dress Up cart page 77 Real Dial Size cut @ 2 1/2" (cut 1 black & 2 white)

Grass
Tall light green, background grass Plantin SchoolBook cart page 69 cut @ 1 1/2" (trimmed)
Short dark green, foreground grass Mickey & Friends cart page 127 (shift) cut @ 1"

Flowers
Walk In My Garden cart Blackout & Real Dial Size cut @ 3/4" with assorted colors

Thanks for stopping by!  If you make this card, please leave me a link to your creations in the comment section so we can all go take a look and ooooooo and ahhhhhhh.

Have a very fun weekend!

Check back later today or tomorrow for cards made with Create A Critter!  Want a sneak peak?

Happy Crafting,
Janis

2 comments:

  1. "I will think about your miracles." ... will you please send me the exact scripture...thank you...about to watch your video. Your card looks wonderful
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete