Thursday, April 15, 2010

JUST BECAUSE

BE SURE AND SCROLL DOWN FOR 2 ADDITIONAL POSTS FROM TODAY WITH 2 MORE CARDS I MADE.  FUN FUN FUN!!


Hello all my Bloggy, Crafty Friends!!

Here is the last card I'll post today.  This card was made for the challenge over at ForFunChallenges.  Click here to visit their page.


Card base off white from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Background paper cut @ 3 3/4" x 5"
Cricut Cartridge:  CREATE A CRITTER
Tree trunk page 68 cut @ 4 1/2"
Top of tree from speech bubbles on page 28 (Phrase Feature, Shift) cut @ 2"
Snail page 67 cut @ 3/4"
All papers from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack
Just Because clear stamp from Heidi Grace
Staz On Black ink
Stampin' Up chalks to enhance some cuts

That's it!  Here's a video for this card:


Until next time,
Janis

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card. The DP goes so well together. Im so glad you decided to share with us this week at For Fun!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Helen! It's way different from what I've been doing lately, but I like the way it turned out. I'm thrilled I found For Fun Challenges. I don't even remember how I stumbled upon it, but I'm glad I did!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fun! Whoever receives this will really be cheered up! Thanks for joining us this week at For Fun Challenges! Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Janis~ I am checking in with all the blogs I follow & glad I got to your blog. I really like it. I enjoyed all your creations. This card turned out really nice. I will keep tuning in to see your lovely & creative projects.
    Stop by my blog anytime.
    I am hosting a giveaway in hopes of reaching 100 followers or more. Please stop by the post dated April 15th, leave a comment & spread the news on your blog.
    I wish you all the best & crafty goodness!
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete