- Card Base Light Grey from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
- Background paper from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack cut @ 5" x 3 3/4"
- Hippo paper from same Flower Shower Stack
- Cricut Cartridge: Create A Critter
- Water page 44 cut @ 1 1/2"
- Hippo page 44 cut @ 2 1/2"
- Light Green Grass page 44 cut @ 1 3/4" and 2"
- Dark Green Grass page 45 cut @ 1 1/2"
- Cricut Cartridge: Give A Hoot
- Sun page 64 cut @ 1 1/2"
- Some cuts enhanced with chalk from Stampin' Up
- Hippo has googlie eyes! So cute! Well, they are, you know. :)
- Hippo popped up with Therm-O-Web Foam Squares
- Everything else adhered with either Scotch Photo Splits or Zig 2-Way Glue Pen
So what you got going on in the crafting universe today? Thank you for stopping by my blog! Please leave me a comment so I know you were here, and so I can come visit you and see what you are up to! I love visiting new blogs and making new friends!