Monday, April 12, 2010

Create A Critter: HIPPO LAZY DAYS


And I thought I wasn't being productive today, and look.... I've finished 3 cards!  Scroll down for other posts from today with details on other cards I've made.  Isn't crafting, card making, and CRICUT just plain good FUN?!!!

Card Details:
  • Card Base Light Grey from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
  • Background paper from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack cut @ 5" x 3 3/4"
  • Hippo paper from same Flower Shower Stack
  • Cricut Cartridge:  Create A Critter
  • Water page 44 cut @ 1 1/2"
  • Hippo page 44 cut @ 2 1/2"
  • Light Green Grass page 44 cut @ 1 3/4" and 2"
  • Dark Green Grass page 45 cut @ 1 1/2"
  • Cricut Cartridge:  Give A Hoot
  • Sun page 64 cut @ 1 1/2"
  • Some cuts enhanced with chalk from Stampin' Up
  • Hippo has googlie eyes!  So cute!  Well, they are, you know.  :)
  • Hippo popped up with Therm-O-Web Foam Squares
  • Everything else adhered with either Scotch Photo Splits or Zig 2-Way Glue Pen

So what you got going on in the crafting universe today?  Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Please leave me a comment so I know you were here, and so I can come visit you and see what you are up to!  I love visiting new blogs and making new friends!

Other cards I've made and posted today:


Have a Hippy Day!
Janis

5 comments:

  1. Hi Janis! I'm so gald you found my blog:) I love your cards, isn't Create a Critter the cutest cart ever?! I just love your mushroom rain card, so sweet and creative:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I cut my hippo at 3", and yes, a new blade is really important. I was cutting things a while ago and was getting so frustrated with the paper ripping and realized that I hadn't changed my blade in forever! LOL I'm following you too now, so nice to "meet" you:) Oh and if you don't mind me mentioning,I just became a CTMH consultant and am trying to get up and going, so if you need anything let me know! See you soon! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Close to My Heart. It's a stamping/scrapbooking company, something similar to Stampin' Up! If you are at all interested I can send you an idea book and if you email me I can fill you in on some deals;) If not, that's totally fine too, just wanted to let you know. I love the products myself...but then again I love so many products! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee, hee, it would help if I actually gave you my email in case you are interested:)

    lanipuakea @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you are having lot and lots of fun with this cart!
    Looking good!
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete