|Project #255 of this year|
- A2 size card
- Martha Stewart Scoring board used for dimensions to cut and score a Gatefold card:
- Start with 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Score at 2 1/8" and again at 6 3/8"
- Hobby Lobby's The Paper Studio's FARM FRESH paper pack used for papers
- Green for card base (outside)
- Green inside middle panel cut @ 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Side panels Green checks cut twice @ 2" x 5 1/2"
- COUNTY FAIR Saloon Doors p. 66 cut @ 4 1/2"
- COUNTY FAIR Whiskey Bottles p. 65 cut 3 times @ 2"
- Ticket used for sentiment mat (I bought a roll of tickets from Walmart)
- Cardz TV Stamps "Critter Captions" set used for Hog Heaven stamp
- Cardz TV Stamps "Farmyard Funnies" used for Yee Haw stamp
- Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink used around all the edges
|Hobby Lobby's The Paper Studio's FARM FRESH|
|Cardz TV Stamps "Farmyard Funnies"|
|Cardz TV Stamps "Critter Captions"|
Thanks for stopping by guys! Don't forget there's a Design Team Call going on over at PDE Challenges! Click here for more info. Smiles! :) Janis