Here are pictures of the card closed and the Easel card opened:
|Open with Post-it Note holder|
|Project # 285 of this year|
- You'll need 2 pieces of cardstock: 1 for the base and one for the pop-up
- Base: 11" x 4 1/4" - score at 2 3/4" and again at 5 1/2". You can see the score lines on the side-view above
- Pop-up piece is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2": you will attached this (after decorated) only with the bottom half to the scored piece of the base
- POP-UP PIECE:
- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- purple mat cut @ 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
- green mat cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
- Purple strip cut @ 1 1/4" x 4"
- Pink strip cut @ 1" x 3 3/4"
- Twine and button added
- Banner hand cut for sentiment matting
- CREATE A CRITTER Racoon p. 33 cut @ 3 1/2" (this cart is over 6 months old, but I just don't ever get tired of using it!)
- Sentiment from TSQ Royal Castle Shoppe "Royal Garden" stamp set
- Bottom (inside):
- 3 3/4" x 2 1/2" for decorated bottom piece
- You'll either have to use pop dots to attached bottom piece so card will stay open
- attach a Post-It note pad here and this will allow card to stay open as well
This is so fun! I hope you'll go make some of these and give them as thank you gifts to all those people that make your day a lot easier... like the receptionist at the doctor's office or the receptionist at the complex where you live or your secretary or someone else you now that would enjoy this on their desk. They will think of you every time they reach for a post-it note!
Want to see some more of these types of projects?
Here is a link list of more Easel cards created by me and some of my friends! Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by today! Smiles :) Janis
I'm entering this project into the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Bright Colors
Creative Card Crew - 1-2-3 (1 button, 2 sections of twine, 3 shades of purple papers)
Everybody Art Ch #198 Thinking of You
Flourishes #174 From the Desk: something found on your desk (post-it notes)
LEJ Designs Double Trouble (2 of something - 2 sections of twine)
Oldie But a Goodie Banners or Bunting (banner - Create A Critter cart over 6 months old)
Try It On Tuesday - Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish #112 Anything Goes
2 Sisters #96 Stripes and or Plaid (plaid)
One Stop Craft #187 Pink, Green, and White Easel Cards
Our Creative Corner - Buttons, Burlap and or Bows (button and bow on button)