Friday, June 17, 2016

You are some Kind of Awesome


CTMH Happy Times Card Workshop Card #2



Before I tell you about my card, I want to say THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I read every single one of them, and love to hear what you guys have to say. You are appreciated. Don't ever think otherwise.

Now, onto today's card.  On April 26th, I signed up with Close To My Heart. Mainly to use my own discount, but of course I love orders, helping my friends have online gatherings so they can earn free and discounted products, and love to have creative peeps join my team either to make a business or just for the discount like I did. It's all good.

This card is from a FREE workshop file provided by CTMH for the Happy Times Paper Pack and Stamp Set that they had offered for May only in honor of National Scrapbooking Month.  But don't fret, they also offer workshop card and scrapbooking guides for ALL the Pattern papers and kits they have in their catalogs. I never knew that. This company doesn't just sell you stuff that you get and then don't know what to do with. They go from store to your door to your craft room with you. It's truly refreshing and frankly, I love it. 


I'm going to list the products used on my card, but just know the Happy Times paper pack and stamp set are no longer available. However, you can certainly adjust and use what you have! I switched some things up to use what I had on hand too.
  • CC1063 Happy Times Paper Pack (only available in May 2016)
  • CC1064 Happy Times Stamp Set (only available in May 2016)
  • C1644 Beyond Awesome Stamp Set
  • 1 Sheet White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
  • X254 White Cards & Envelopes
  • Z2012 Sequins Gold Assortment
  • Z1768 Metallic Markers
  • Z2060 Thin 3-D Foam Tape
  • A1170 Doodle Designs Flair Stamp Set (for dots)
  • Z2197 Pear Stamp Pad
  • Z2644 Pixie Stamp Pad
  • Z2191 Sunset Stamp Pad


Thanks for stopping by today. See you tomorrow!!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome card Janis!! Love the papers and those big sequins. And the sentiment is great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete