Thursday, June 9, 2016

Smile Today

Hi, everyone! Today I am sharing the new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz.
Hope you'll join us this week!

This Week's Challenge:

Summer Fun


My Project:



I love this card!
For this card I used supplies in the May Simon Says Stamp 2016 Card Kit.


I normally do not fussy cut, but these shapes seemed pretty easy to do that with. This card design is from My Impressions


I used my Xyron to sticky up with kite pieces, and my BIC markers to color the cheeks and kite tails. 

(On a side note - in the past several days I have colored with watercolor paint cakes, watercolor paint sheets, Crayola markers, and colored pencils with and without the blending oil. I must say, the BIC markers have given me the best results. Probably because I don't have a clue how to watercolor, and colored pencils look like a 2 year old did it. LOL The Crayola markers blob ink, so my choice for now is that I'm happiest coloring with the BIC markers. Just FYI. Because I know you'll sleep better tonight knowing that. You're welcome.)

This was so much easier than I thought it would be! I added some googlie eyes to one of the kites for fun and used foam tape to adhere that kite and all of the clouds.

Link up here:


Hope you'll join us this week!
See you tomorrow.

See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE 



2 comments:

  1. Love this Janis!! you are so smart with how you paper pieced the kites!!
    hugs,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! TOTAL cuteness!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete