Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Hello

Hi, everyone! Friday, I pulled out my Simon Says Stamp June 2016 Card Kit and created 5 cards inspired by the included photo samples and by perusing Pinterest for card design ideas.  


Here is another one of the cards I created. 



I had some fun with this card. I found a "hello" cut in Cricut Design Space, added some hearts around it, and cut it out. I pulled out the cut outs of hello and the hearts and saved them to use on another project. This left the negative space which I then die cut using My Favorite Things Zig Zag stitched rectangle die. Behind it, I added some of the colorful paper included in the Simon Says Stamp June 2016 Card Kit. I also added a strip of the colorful heart and text paper down the side for a border. Fun!! I don't normally use the negative space of my cut outs, which made this card really fun for me to create.

Supplies:


Simon Says Stamp June 2016 Card Kit
Cricut Design Space Hello and Heart cut outs
My Favorite Things, Zig Zag Stitched rectangle dies
Foam Tape to adhere Hello cut out

I love these card kits. 
Thanks for visiting me today.

See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE 



3 comments: