Saturday, June 25, 2016

Friends Fur-Ever

Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

Today's Sketch Card



Isn't this image adorable?



Mojo Monday Sketch #453

Di's Digi Downloads for precolored image
Close To My Heart, B1481 - Friendly Pets (Everyday Life Section) stamp set


My Favorite Things, Zig Zag Stitched rectangle dies



June Stamp of the Month



See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE 
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janis!! Sorry I've been MIA the last several weeks! My son who's in the Marine's is visiting and my computer crashed on me - We are still visiting with my son until this next Wednesday when he leaves again and I think I finally fixed my computer! Or at least I hope so! LOL Glad to be back and checking out your creations - your projects look awesome!!! Looking forward to stopping by more often again! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! This is totally adorable!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete