Monday, June 13, 2016

Paper Paper Paper Group Swap - Envelope Flip Book


Today is the deadline to mail our Envelope Flip Books to our assigned partners from the Paper Paper Paper Facebook group. This was my very first project of this type, and it was fun!

As you look at the photos below, you'll see the pages from and back, but I didn't take pictures with all the flaps turned and flipped over. I also didn't take pictures of the things I stuffed in the pockets. This would have been a good reason for a short video, but I decided against that since it's so shaky to try to hold my camera with one hand and flip through the book with the other.


         
 


June Stamp of the Month


See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE 

2 comments: