Monday, June 13, 2016

Swap It - Lemons To Lemonade Mini Pocket Letter Flip Book


I love the SWAP IT group on Facebook. 
This group was created by Lorrie A Nunemaker and June Arnold. 
They have lots of Swap Events you can join for all different types of crafting. I think I'm addicted.

Today is the deadline to mail your Lemons to Lemonade Mini Pocket Letter Flip Book. This sounded fun, and I signed up for it not having a clue what a Mini Pocket Letter Flip Book was. LOL But thankfully, they put up a very short video showing us what we were making.

This video is by June Arnold.


We could interpret this any way we liked, so I decided to use mainly Yellow colored papers and items, while throwing in some lemon or lemonade cuts along with other bright and cheery cuts. Here's what I came up with to send to my assigned partner.


Front and backs...



I used lots of Cricut print and cuts to decorate it along with pattern papers from scraps. I stamped on the Project Life card using a CTMH stamp that says, "Good things come to those who Craft." I stuffed the pockets with tags, frames, vellum, washi, twine, ribbon, and miscellaneous other crafty goodies. I also included some Project Life cards in the envelope that wouldn't fit in the pockets.



I hope my partner likes it!

June Stamp of the Month




See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE 


1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS!!! I received one of these awhile back and have thought of making one for a long time. Yours is bright ans sunny and so much fun. I will have to check out this swap group as well because that is always a good fun thing.

    ReplyDelete