Friday, June 10, 2016

Fiesta Card Kit


CTMH Cut Above Fiesta Card Kit



As you know, I LOVE CARD KITS!
These cards were made with the Close To My Heart Fiesta Card Kit.
It comes with card bases, envelopes, and precut white circles for stamping and black circles for matting. Stamps are not included, but any of the M size stamps will work. There is also a really pretty PINK version of this kit too! See below for a product list and links.


All of the sentiments were colored with my Sharpies.
I made 5 of the Birthday ones and
5 of the Congrats ones.




Love love love

Get your supplies by clicking the links below. When you order, be sure to JOIN one of my current Online Gatherings to help the hostess earn free and discounted products. What a nice surprise from her if you JOIN her gathering with your order!  If you'd like to have an online gathering, just shoot me an email 66cricketatgmail.com. I'll hook you up!



June Stamp of the Month



See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: