Thursday, June 16, 2016

Look for the Miracles

Hi, everyone! Last Friday, I pulled out my Simon Says Stamp June 2016 Card Kit and created 5 cards inspired by the included photo samples and by perusing Pinterest for card design ideas.  


Here is another one of the cards I created. 




Supplies:


Simon Says Stamp June 2016 Card Kit including: pattern papers, sentiment stamp, heart & stem stamps, candy dots, cardstock base

Sharpies for coloring
My Favorite Things, Stitched circle dies
Cricut for shadow circle around the sentiment
Foam Tape to adhere sentiment 

I love these card kits. 
Thanks for visiting me today.

See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE 



2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Janis!! I so love the bg papers, the vine, the dots and that most awesome sentiment!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete