Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Die Cuttin Divas - Father's Day

Hi, everyone! Today I am sharing the new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas
Hope you'll join us this week!

This Week's Challenge:

Father's Day

My Design Team Project:








This was so easy and a ton of fun to create.
I cut out the glasses, mustache, bowtie, and circle all from the Cricut Artistry cartridge. The stamp set tells you what size to cut the images that have coordinating stamps which makes it very convenient - no guessing! The fun pattern papers are all from the Magical Paper Pack matted with Pacifica cardstock. You can find everything you need to make this card at my Close To My Heart online store! Just click on any of the links below to go directly to that item in the store. 








Link up here:


Hope you'll join us this week!
See you tomorrow.


7 comments:

  1. LOVE the color combo on this fun card and the great images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Father's Day card!! Love all the pretty papers you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love your card Janis!!! The glasses and mustache are great. And those pattern papers are fabulous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janis this rocks. I love the paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card, I love the way it turned out! Fabulous colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one cool Father's Day card. I like the different colors.

    ReplyDelete