Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Weight Watchers Wednesday

Join me at Weight Watchers HERE


Good morning, everyone! How did you do last week? Did you track your drinking water, food, exercise? It's eye-opening to write down everything as in every thing and see exactly what you are consuming. 

  • We received our Weight Watchers order and scale! Woo-Hoo! 
  • Tom bought me a Fitbit last week. I love it! It syncs to my Weight Watchers account auto-magically.
  • With Kati and Laney visiting us last Wed through Monday, we were really busy doing touristy stuff with lots of walking. My Fitbit loved that.

Join me at Weight Watchers HERE


Weight Loss Update

203.4 Start
179.9 on Sat, June 25
-23.5 Total Loss


Here's a handy chart for you to help with portion control.


Looks like it's a short post for today.
Today is a new day. You are doing a GREAT job! Yay you!

Join me at Weight Watchers HERE


June Stamp of the Month

See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE 
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment