Saturday, June 11, 2016

Swap It - Greeting Card Swap

I have discovered a new favorite group on Facebook. It's called Swap It. 
This group was created by Lorrie A Nunemaker and June Arnold. 
They have lots of Swap Events you can join for all different types of crafting. I think I'm addicted.

Today is the deadline to mail your Greeting Cards (4 each) with your swap partner. Here are the 4 cards I sent to my assigned partner for this swap. (By the way, partners are assigned per swap. So you never know who your next Swap It partner will be!)


 

 

I used pre-colored digi images from Digi Box Designs, My Besties, and The Paper Shelter along with stitched cutting dies from My Favorite Things. This is so fun!!


June Stamp of the Month


Come Back Each Weekend in June for a New Flash Sale!

Flash Sale bundles will be posted at 3:00 pm (MDT) each Friday and will be removed at 3:00 pm (MDT) the following Monday.

See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment