Monday, June 20, 2016

Swap It - State of Mind Flip Book


I love the SWAP IT group on Facebook. 
This group was created by Lorrie A Nunemaker and June Arnold. 
They have lots of Swap Events you can join for all different types of crafting. I think I'm addicted.

Today is the deadline to mail your "State of Mind" Flip Book to your swap partner. We were to create any type of flip book with information about the state we live in. Here is my Alaska Flip Book created with 2 envelopes.







I also included this photo my husband took of Mama Moose and her two babies that were born in our backyard.


I hope she will like this project. I'm new to the Flip Books and Pocket Letters, and have a lot to learn!


June Stamp of the Month




See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE 

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the moose with the camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flip book came out fabulous Janis, I think you have it perfected along with your pocket letters! Love the photo of moose and babies, so cute! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete