Monday, June 27, 2016

Swap It - July Birthday Pocket Letter


I love the SWAP IT group on Facebook. 
This group was created by Lorrie A Nunemaker and June Arnold. 
They have lots of Swap Events you can join for all different types of crafting. 

Today is the deadline to mail your July Birthday Pocket Letter. Mine is a little simple and plain, but there are lots of goodies stuffed in the back, so hopefully that will make up for it. :)


I used some chipboard alpha letters, stickers and flowers along the top row. For the second row, I used lots of birthday vellum stickers from Walmart, and wrapped some washi tape around one of the pocket cards. The bottom row showcases really cute My Besties images cut out with my Big Shot using My Favorite Things sticked dies or using the print and cut feature on the Cricut. I also stamped Happy Birthday really small on the middle card.


The backs were stuffed with die cuts, punch outs, tickets, ribbon, washi, and various fun things my swap partner can use on some of her upcoming projects. I love these tickets. I got a huge roll from Walmart a few years ago, and I am still enjoying them!

June Stamp of the Month




See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE 

2 comments:

  1. Great pocket letter Janis! I've signed up for the envelope flip book and I'm excited to get started aaaaffter I finish up two other projects! LOL! It's always something isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH... that is so CUTE! Sometimes the simple ones are the best.. Adorable!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete