Tuesday, May 11, 2010

SUBMISSION FOR MOMO's CHALLENGE #3


Here is my submission for MOMO Challenge #3 - child or teen birthday card. 


Cricut Cartridge:  HELLO KITTY
Kitty & Balloons page 39 cut @ 5 1/4" 
(I meant to hit the "CARD" feature button, but I forgot, so I just used this image cut instead.)
I cut out the balloons twice and used Scotch Foam Squares to give them a 3-D effect.
Card base Lavender from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Rhinestones from Joanns, Busy Kids - Kid's Camp
Solid papers from Recollections
Pattern papers from The Best of K & Company
Background pink paper cut @ 5 1/8" x 3 1/2"
Background yellow paper cut @ 5" x 3 1/4"

I really like the way this turned out.  Sweet.

Have a Ticklish Tuesday!
:)  Hugs Janis



6 comments:

  1. Oh this card is sooo adorable!!! I love how you popped up the balloons! Thanks for joining me on my challenge! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, MOMO! I'm so glad I found you in the blogging / YouTube world! I just love all your creations. Hugs to you! Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like what you did with the balloons! Plus, hello kitty is just so cute. ;)

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love Hello Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. I too love hello kitty :) Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete