Saturday, May 15, 2010

GET WHALE SOON


I'm so in love with this DEBBIE MUMM paper!!

There was no stamping or Cricuting for this card.

Card base is Light Orange Sherbet (although it looks yellow here) from 
Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Blue striped background paper (DM) cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
The Whale paper (DM) was cut out of a 12"x12" sheet with all kinds of animals in squares. 
The green frame was part of the whale paper.
I did add the darker Orange paper from a Value Pack for a border around the whale paper.
The blue ribbon is from Joann's.
I got this ribbon today in a "2 for $1" bin.  It's 15 yards!  Not Feet, YARDS!!
I printed the sentiment using PrintMaster on the computer.
Googlie eye!

I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do.
I went to Joann's today and they had all Debbie Mumm products for 70% off!
Can you believe that?  This is the first time I've used DM paper, and I love it!!

Don't forget to get your ATC (Artrist Trading Card) in by 11:59 pm Sunday night for PDE's Challenge #1!
Have a safe and happy weekend!!

:)  Janis

2 comments:

  1. I found all sorts of embellishments at 70% off when I was at Joann's a couple of days ago. I didn't look at the paper....I have waaaay too much as it is!

    Cute card!!

    ReplyDelete