Sunday, May 30, 2010

WHY WAIT TO TELL SOMEONE YOU LOVE THEM?


Remember that "Dad, you are my Hero" card I made this week?



I was going to mail it to my Daddy for Father's Day, but I decided why wait?
Why should any of us wait to tell someone we love them?
We aren't promised tomorrow.  We're not even promised the rest of today.

Yes, I really kissed the back of the envelope.
Liking my lipstick color?  LOL
I put packing tape on top of the "kiss" so the lipstick wouldn't fade or smear while traveling from Alaska to South Carolina.

Hope everyone is having a fun weekend.
Tell a HERO thank you!
Be safe and enjoy your family!
:)  Hugs, Janis

2 comments:

  1. I love your card and your post, it's so true.

    hugs
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too Janis, I miss my Daddy so much and would love to be able to tell him that "I LOVE HIM"

    ReplyDelete