Monday, May 3, 2010

NSD MY PINK STAMPER CHALLENGE # 7


You still have time to participate in My Pink Stamper's National Scrapbook Day's Challenges!

Here is my submission for MPS NSD Challenge # 7 - something for dad

You can't really tell from this photo, but the card base is shimmery.  Sometimes it looks blue and other times it looks purple.  Coolness.  :)

I made this with my dad in mind.  Every summer our family alternated between going to the mountains and going to the beach.  The ocean always scared me.  I thought it was sucking me in.  But Daddy would hold my hand and take me out into the waves.  I was so scared!  But he never let go of my hand.  Good times.  Good times.  

Card base from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Cricut Cartridge:  LIFE IS A BEACH
Seahorse page 69 cut @ 3"
Ocean plants page 68 cut @ 3 1/2" @ 2 1/2"
All papers from DCWV textured cardstock - various packs
Rhinestone from Joann's - Busy Kids, Kid's Camp


No comments:

Post a Comment