Followers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

NSD MY PINK STAMPER CHALLENGE #5


I know I said it before, but 
THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!  :)

This is my submission for My Pink Stamper's NSD Challenge #5 - Someone You Appreciate

Each time I make a new card for the additional challenge's, I think, "This one's my favorite so far."  
Believe me, I am really being challenged here too.  Are you?  I was staring at my Create A Critter cartridge and thinking about this challenge and how could I pull something together, and my sweetie hubby says, "You look like you're trying to do math."  LOL  I hate doing math.  I must have had that concentration look on my face thinking about how I could create a card for this challenge.  But I didn't hate doing this!  It's been so much fun today participating in everything!!  I sure hope you are also playing along.

Card base Lavender from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Background flower paper from DCWV The Glitter Sweet Stack cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
Blue and Purple papers at bottom from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack
Blue paper cut @ 4" x 1 1/2"
Purple Paper cut @ 2 1/2" x 1" (scallop from scrap paper that was used to cut the umbrella)
Clear stamp from Inkadinkado  Bird Assortment - using StazOn Ink - Jet Black
Googlie Eyes!  
Brown ribbon from Joann's
Solid Color papers from Recollections
Umbrella paper from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack
Cricut cartridge:  CREATE A CRITTER
Monkey page 46 cut @ 2 1/2"
Duck (ok, so not really a chick) page 31 cut @ 2"
Umbrella page 31 cut @ 3"
Scotch Photo Splits & Zig 2-Way Glue Pen



Hubby, Tom, and little BonBon are sleeping, so I guess I'll cool it with the Cricut cutting for tonight.  But I will be back tomorrow participating in more of My Pink Stamper's challenges!  So glad she's giving us extended time to get them all in.

Stay dry!  Toodles, Janis



4 comments:

  1. Aww that's soo cute! Love the monkey holding the umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I'm so loving those googly eyes! These challenges are so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!! Loving the googly eyes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I giggle everytime I use the googlie eyes - love them too! Oh, and I was very proud of myself for using the "FLIP" button. LOL

    ReplyDelete