Monday, May 17, 2010

HOME IS WHERE YOUR DOG IS


This card just makes me smile!
I love the CREATE A CRITTER cartridge!!

Card base is white.
Solid color papers from Recollections.
Yellow pattern paper from DEBBIE MUMM.
The polka dot paper is from stash, and I 
honestly don't remember what pack it was in.
Ribbon from Michael's.
Rhinestone from Joann's.
PUPPY page 35 cut @ 3 1/2"
Collar cut from page 34 (other puppy) 

I didn't want to cut the collar and the hat that
came with this puppy, so that's why I used
the collar from the other puppy.


Doghouse page 35 cut @ 3 1/2"
Rhinestone from Joann's
Stamped image from Studio G (Miachel's)
"HOME is where your dog is"
stamped with StazOn Ink - Jet Black


Envelope made with 
MARTHA STEWART SCORING BOARD !
Again, this paper is from stash, and I 
don't remember what pack it came in.



SMILES, Janis :)

11 comments:

  1. I love the Puppy! I just picked up three more paper packs from Debbie Mumm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I'm tempted to go look and see what they have left.... but I'm going to refrain. Good for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card! The puppy is so adorable! I love that you made a coordinating envelope as well. Great Job Janis as always!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute is this card :)
    Love it !!!!
    HUgs
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Pam! I'm loving my Martha Stewart scoring board! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Marina. I can't wait to see your bookmark submission!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leah! I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Tinac. Sure makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete