Followers

Monday, May 10, 2010

CHILD'S BIRTHDAY WITH ZOO ANIMAL FOR PCC # 40

Here is my submission for
Paper Cutz Challenge #40 - Child's birthday with Zoo animal

Yes, I'm trying to catch up with all my bloggy friends, and what they have going on over at their blogs.

Card base is navy blue from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Circle background paper from DCWV The Ultimate Through the Year Stack
Green background paper from The Best of K & Company
Solid colored papers from Recollections
Cricut cartridge:  CREATE A CRITTER
Lion page 57 cut @ 2 1/2"
Present page 57 cut @ 1 1/2"
Clear stamp from Heidi Grace greetings used with StazOn Ink - Jet Black
Scotch Photo Splits, Zig 2-Way Glue Pen, Scotch Foam Squares
I pulled out some old scrapbooking supplies and used my black corner photo holders.  I was trying to add more black to the overall card, and thought this was a nice touch.
I also added some black and hot pink buttons to the circle background.

Scroll down of several other posts from today.

And don't forget to participate in PauseDreamEnjoy's FIRST EVER CHALLENGE!  That post should stay at the top of my blog until Sunday, May 16th at 11:59 pm Alaska Time (if I did the posting right).

Have a ROARING good day!
:)  Janis

3 comments:

  1. Janis, this is so totally adorable!
    Thanks for playing PCC!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mary! I love your blogs and your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hes too cute to Roar loud. LOL
    adorable card, thanks for playing along with us at PCC this week.

    ReplyDelete