Saturday, May 8, 2010

JUST FOR YOU TURTLE






Hello all my bloggy / crafty friends!
Here are 2 simple, easy cards I made today.  
I wanted to show you how changing very little will give you a completely different look on your cards.
I used the same papers and the same cut, but changed the size, ribbon, stamped sentiment, etc. and achieved a different look.

Card base from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Cricut cartridge:  CREATE A CRITTER
Turtle page 64 cut @ 2 3/4" and 1 3/4"
Background papers from K & Company
Turtle papers from DCWV
Stamped sentiment from Heidi Grace clear stamps Greetings using StazOn ink - Jet Black
Buttons, Ribbon & Hemp from Joann's
Scotch Photo Splits, Zig 2-Way Glue Pen, & Scotch Foam Squares
Cricut cartridge:  GIVE A HOOT
sunshine page 64 cut @ 2"

Have a FUN weekend.  We are going out of town, so I'll see you guys back on Monday!!
Toodles!  Happy Crafting!!  Janis

4 comments:

  1. fab! Love the button detail! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute!!! Love it!! Hope you can play this week in my challenge... I posted a new one today. And I will have some awesome prizes coming up in the next few challenges!! :) :) :) :) :) :) have a great weekend!! Happy Mothers Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am partial to turtles. I just got this cartridge and I love it! Happy Mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little card looks just gorgeous in my craft room. Thanks Janis x

    ReplyDelete