Monday, May 10, 2010

CHALLENGE - MAIN COLOR RED


Here is my submission for Cricut Cardz Challenge #23 - Main Color Red

The strawberry on the outside opens.


It says, "You are a 'berry' special friend!"

I used the
  Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge.
For the Strawberry, I used the CARD Feature set to 2 3/4".
Card base if textured red from DCWV The Ultimate Through the Year Stack.
Black mat cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
Strawberry paper from DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl cut @ 5" x 3 3/4"
Red ribbon from Michael's
White gel pen for sentiment.

I'm loving the strawberry cut these days.  We have a frig and freezer full of fresh strawberries.
They are so yummy!

Please scroll down to see other card creations from today which include:








Have a fun day!  Don't forget to participate in our first ever challenge!
:)  Janis


5 comments:

  1. Janis, you are a card making MACHINE! How do you get 3 posts up in one day? I haven't posted since the layouts I did on national scrapbooking day. I wish I could channel your energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sure have been busy, great set of cards,
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite strawberry cut is from Hello Kitty, I love how you made it open! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how your strawberry opens up to reveal a message. Thanks for sharing it with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies! I have used so many strawberry cuts in the last week or so. I love Hello Kitty's strawberry cut the best and especially with the card feature! Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget about our first ever PDE challenge - make an ATC (Artist Trading Card). Hugs, Janis

    ReplyDelete