Monday, May 3, 2010

NSD MY PINK STAMPER CHALLENGE # 6


I'm trying to get all the Challenges completed from Saturday.  Since we were gone most of Saturday out doing our weekend fun thing, I'm having to play catch up now.  I love all these challenges!

Here is my submission for My Pink Stamper's NSD Challenge # 6 - Make something with a child or for a child.

I made the kite twice - once with a black shadow and once with a white shadow.  I contemplated which one to put on the card, and the think this black shadow one just makes it POP more.

Cricut Cartridge:  GIVE A HOOT
Tree page 64 cut @ 3"
Cricut Cartridge:  CREATE A CRITTER
Kite page 48 cut @ 4"
Card base from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Clouds and pattern paper from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack
Solid papers from Recollections
Scotch Photo Splits, Zig 2-Way Glue Pen, & Therm O Web Foam Squares
Ribbon from Joann's

I thought about putting buttons on the kite's circles, but I refrained.  LOL  It was hard though.  

Have a GREAT Monday!
Janis

2 comments: