Thursday, July 12, 2012

You Make Me Proud... A Fresh Brewed Designs Card

Hello all my bloggy friends! I made a bunch of cards this morning using images from FRESH BREWED DESIGNS that I WON recently. Yeah!  Here is one of the cards I made, and I'll be posting the others over the next week or so.

Fresh Brewed Designs STORE .... here
Fresh Brewed Designs CHALLENGE BLOG ...... here
Fresh Brewed Designs FACEBOOK ... here
Fresh Brewed Designs FANS - SHOW US YOUR STUFF ... here

Project # 326 of this year

  • A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • Black mat 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
  • Green mat 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Black mat 5" x 3 3/4"
  • Yellow mat 4 7/8" x 4 5/8
  • Image is "Hannah Belle in her Sunday Dress" by FRESH BREWED DESIGNS 
  • Image colored with BIC markers; Skin tone COPIC E00
  • Image background chalked
  • Prima flowers
  • Brad from Joann's
  • Ribbon from Joann's
  • Sentiment stamp from Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS "It's All About You"
This is my submission for the following challenges:
  • Paper Crafting Journey - 2W - (ends Jul-18) Summer
  • ends July 19 Shelly's Images - SIO, 2W - (ends Jul-18) Use text/sentiment
  • ends July 19 Digi Doodle Shop Ch# 116 Summertime
  • ends July 19 Dutch Dare BINGO (I chose bright colors, flowers, summer fun)
    • bright colors, bling, ribbon
    • flowers, pearls, distressing
    • summer fun, brads, buttons

11 comments:

  1. Super nice job! You are getting good at that coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you use bic markers too!!! That is how I started and STILL use!!! I love my prisma and copics too (the very limited supply I have ;) But I still find that the others are just as vibrant or soft and equally beautiful, as shown on your card. I love her soft green dress and her sweet yellow hat. Those papers are gorgeous!!! I look forward to seeing all of the other cards you have when they are posted:)

    Sending smiles,
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, fab BPs too, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Hun love the papers and ribbon and of course the gorgeous stamp

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges

    Hugs Mandy DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our Summer challenge!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image and great coloring! Thanks so much for joining our "WHAT THE TEXT" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation! Thanks so much for playing with us in the Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete