|Project #334 of this year|
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- ELEGANT EDGES "Swirl 1" Oblong with shadow cut @ 4"
- CREATE A CRITTER Apple p. 25 cut @ 2"
- CREATE A CRITTER Limb p. 25 cut @ 1 1/2"
- Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest "Lily Pad"
- CARDZ TV STAMPS "Garden Greetings" for sentiment stamp
- Peachy Keen PK-531 Simple Sallie assortment
- Hobby Lobby Apple punch used for smaller apples (I love these punches!)
Entered into these challenges:
Lexi's Creations #69 - For a Friend
Simon Says Stamp - No Rules
Tammy's Scrappin' Corner - #19 Summertime
Secret Crafter #194 - Food and Drink
Too cute very cheery.ReplyDelete
This is so super adorable! TFS :)ReplyDelete
what a gorgeous creation and just perfect for our challenge at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, thank you for joining us this weekReplyDelete
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested :)
Super cute! I remember picking apples in September in Ohio....also made our own homemade apple juice and apple cider!ReplyDelete
Hi Janis your card is so cute. Reminds me of summer pic-nics, perfect for our challenge.Thank you for joining usar Tammy's Scrapin Corner-Elisa DTReplyDelete
Very cute! Love the apples. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp & Show!ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time!ReplyDelete
Cute Cute Cute. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tammy’s Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedyReplyDelete
oh I love this sweet apple it is really adorable.ReplyDelete
I am so pleased you
decided to join us for our Challenge.
Hugs, Founder and Owner of Tammy's Scrapin Corner, Tammy Ortiz
This looks fabulous. I love the simplicity & extreme cuteness of the die cut! And the paper is so pretty too. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge.