|Project # 309 of this year|
MFPS July #2
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Image from BUGABOO
- Image colored with BIC markers
- Background for image CHALKED
- Sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps a Heinrich Company using "Garden Art" Image and Sentiment stamp set
|MFPSaHC using "Garden Art"|
Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis
Entered into these challenges:
Entered into these challenges:
- Bearly Mine - 2E, SIO - #44 Girly Birthday Card
- Creative Craft Challenges - 2W, 3E - Pink & Black (Week 2)
- Ruby's Rainbow - cute animals
- Card Crafter's Circle - 3E, C10 – for a child
- Our Craft Lounge - SIO – #126 sunny days
- Pattie's Creations - 2W, 2E, SIO, include a digi / stamped image - #48 summertime
- Crafty Calendar - M, 1E - July Fun in the Sun with the option of Sparkle and Shine (see challenge for details)
- Send a Smile for Kids - 2W 2E - 1stW Animal Cards for Kids
- The Squirrel & the Fox - 2E, 2W - (2nd week) Kids or Babies (ends 26th July)
- Sunday Stamper - JFF - More than Words
- Scrapper`s Delights Paper Crafts - 2W - (2nd week) Summer Fun (ends 28th July)
- Joanna Sheen Challenge - 2W, SIO, F - (1st week) Animal Crackers (ends 2nd Aug)
- Great Impressions - M, 3E, SIO - (July) "Show us your best stay in the lines coloring" (ends 31st July)
- Dream Valley Challenges - 2W, 3E - (1st week) Summer (ends 4th Aug)
- Craft a Scene - M, 3E, must include a Scene - (July) In the Garden (ends 2nd Aug)
Hi there. Such a pretty card and I love the simple design.ReplyDelete
Fab image too. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck.
Love Sandra xx
Very cute garden scene. Thank you for joining our "Inside the Garden" challenge at Craft a Scene. NancyDReplyDelete
This is so cute! I love your coloring and all of your added touches. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.ReplyDelete
at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!
Sweet image...sweet sentiment...sweet card! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapper's Delights this week! HUGSReplyDelete
a really happy card - keep up the crafts and thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs.. hugs Jess xxReplyDelete
Oh, I love Theodore and the soft colors you chose for him. CAS works beautifully with a great image and great coloring =) Thanks for joining us for our Animals for Kids challenge at SAS4K! ~ChristyReplyDelete
Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby’s Rainbow challenges for our * Cute Animal * challenge
Hope you will join us again
Hugs Shaz x
What a sweet little image Janice and and a really pretty card.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much the joining us in the garden at Craft a Scene this month.
absolutely gorgeous and sweet!ReplyDelete
thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!
hugs and kisses from germany,
Very cute card and focal image. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft a Scene!ReplyDelete
What a sweet card- love the image you have chosen! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Hope to see you back again soon!ReplyDelete
Brilliant creation hun! Thanks for playing at Joanna Sheen! xxxReplyDelete
Thanks for playing in our 'Summertime' Challenge #48, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!ReplyDelete
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!
Very cute card :)ReplyDelete
Janis, love your card so much! Thank you for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!ReplyDelete
Oh he is soooo cute!!! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper and apologies for my late arrival!!! xReplyDelete
This is just soooo cute!thank you so much for joining us at Scrapper's Delights this week love Janice XXXReplyDelete
Such a cute card! Love the soft look with the chalks.ReplyDelete
So glad you were able to join us for the July Challenge on the Great Impressions Blog! Hope to see an entry from you in August, too...check the blog on Sunday!
Love the coloring on your sweet image, such an adorable card! Thank you for joining us @ SAS 4 Kids in our "Animal Cards for Kids" challenge :)ReplyDelete