Thursday, July 5, 2012

TSQ Featured Designer...Queen of the Garden

Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges #26: Footprints... Click here
Paper Playtime Ch#78:Red, White, & Blue (does not have to be Patriotic)... Click here
Photobucket
Good morning! This is Janis @ Pause Dream Enjoy, and I am so honored to be The Scrapbooking Queen's Featured Designer today! Woo-Hoo! Let me straighten my crown real quick...

When I say "Queen of the Garden" I am definitely NOT talking about myself. LOL I love flowers and all, but I'm not a dirt under the fingernails kind of gal. Nope. I hate dirt, bugs, all that garden stuff. But I do enjoy a well manicured landscape. It's very nice to look at.

Project # 297 of this year
  • Mini Card 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"
  • PAPER DOLL DRESS UP Fence p. 78 cut @ 2"
  • DOODLECHARMS Sun p. 96 cut @ 1 1/2"
  • CREATE A CRITTER Clouds cut @ 1/4"
  • Fiskars Grass Border punch (love this thing!)
  • Flowers from Prima
  • Gemstones in flower centers from Michael's or Hobby Lobby (I think Hobby Lobby)
  • TSQ Royal Garden for sentiment stamp
TSQ Royal Garden
Thanks for stopping by today! See you tomorrow! :) Janis

Submitting this for:
Cute Card Thursday #224 Gardener's World
Paper Crafting Journey Summer
Shelly's Images - Use Text (sentiment)
Willow Sketchie Challenge - Sketch and/or summer florals

8 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the convenient size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely bright summer card.
    Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Summer scene you've created.Such a lovely Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for entering our summer challenge over at The Paper Crafting Journey

    I have some BLOG CANDY
    on my blog if you are interested!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative! Thanks so much for joining our "WHAT THE TEXT" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete