Friday, July 27, 2012

What are friends for?... Cardz TV Stamps Challenge


Cardz TV Stamps Challenge "Anything Goes"... you are HERE
Pause Dream Enjoy Ch#30: Sports & Hobbies... HERE
Super Hero Blog Hop & Candy .... HERE


Welcome to Mary's Cardz TV Stamps Anything Goes Challenge! This challenge includes some of the newest Design Team members of Cardz TV Stamps. Yeah! I just love being a part of Mary's Cardz TV Stamps Design Team and so proud that I've been on her team since the beginning. Mary ROCKS!

Challenge Theme:  ANYTHING GOES
Challenge Begins:  RIGHT NOW, Friday, July 27th @ 12:01 am
Challenge Ends:  THURSDAY, August 2nd @ midnight EST
Winner Announced: FRIDAY, August 3rd at CARDZ TV (chosen by random.org)
Prize:  One set of CARDZ TV STAMPS

Don't want to wait and see if you won, but want to purchase some Cardz TV Stamps right this minute? Shop for Cardz TV Stamps HERE and see what all there is to choose from!

For my Anything Goes project, I made a card using CREATE A CRITTER. I just love Create A Critter!

Project # 333 of this year
  • A2 size card 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
  • CREATE A CRITTER Owl p. 25 cut @ 3"
  • CREATE A CRITTER Limb p. 25 cut @ 3", I cut the leaves again at 2 1/2" for layering
  • Cardz TV Stamps "FAQ's" for sentiment stamp
  • Dew Drops from TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe
  • White gel pen used for doodling
  • Sentiment is stamped on the back of a ticket. (I bought a roll of tickets from Wal-mart for cheap!)
  • Ink around ticket is from Studio G also purchased at Wal-mart.
  • Blue card mat cut @ 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
  • Flower card mat cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
Cardz TV Stamps "FAQ's"
Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget I have 3 exciting posts all going live today, so scroll down for the PAUSE DREAM ENJOY CHALLENGES Ch# 30 that starts today (Sports & Hobbies) and also scroll down for the SUPER HERO BLOG HOP that starts today!

See you tomorrow! Don't forget to enter your project into Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS "Anything Goes" challenge HERE.

10 comments:

  1. Super cute, Janis. I hope your enjoy your new E2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis this card is sooo stinkin cute!!! I think we think alot alike as I made an owl card too!!! =)

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet card, Janis. I love the dew drops you added to the flower petals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute!!I just made a 4x6 Note pad for a Challenge and used the Owl..LOL
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how darling!!! I so love your owl and the great dew drops!! As cute as it can be!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just in love with this card and the use of dew drops! Can't wait until mine get here!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janis
    I love your card it so cheerful and beautiful!
    Jennifer CTVS DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janis, this is sooo cute! That little Owl is super cute. Love how you embellished it. Very creative...love it!

    Have a great day!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it Janis!! Those little dew drops are the perfect shiny touch :) TFS

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete