Thursday, July 19, 2012

Friendship is the Sweetest Flower

Good morning all my bloggy friends! I'm so glad you are here to visit me today. If we haven't met yet, my name is Janis and this is my blog: PAUSE DREAM ENJOY, because we should all PAUSE a little bit every day to DREAM about what we want to experience and accomplish, and ENJOY all the little moments every day that make our life special.

It is my privilege today to be the FEATURED DESIGNER for The Scrapbooking Queen. How cool is that?  Hang on... straightening my crown a little bit...

I have a sweet little card I want to share with you today. Are you ready?

Project # 320 of this year


Thanks for stopping by today! See you again tomorrow! Smiles :) Janis

Submitted to the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! LOVE your darling fairy--and all the layers of color are fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card...the sentiment pack is so adorable (I love a great sentiment!). I also like the idea of using chalk for the background :0) Hope you had fun playing along with the Southern Girl's Challenge XOX Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute little fairy your card is cute. perfect sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an adorable card!

    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, cute image. Thanks for joining us at Divas
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work - What a happy card! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable image. Great coloring and layout. Thanks for playing along at Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete