Saturday, July 7, 2012

July TSQ Royal Stamp Blog Hop Day 1

Pause Dream Enjoy Ch# 27: Sunset scene or Sunset colors..... Click here
Paper Playtime Ch#78 use Red, White, & Blue (doesn't have to be Patriotic, but can be if you want)... Click here

Welcome to The Scrapbooking Queen's July Royal Release Stamp Blog Hop! We are so glad you are hopping along with us today. You should have arrived here from Michelle's blog, Magical Creative Inspiration. If not, start at the beginning at The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle! :)

Be sure and check out the special things The Scrapbooking Queen is doing for giveaways on her blog. She's got all the rules posted there, but in a nutshell...

1) Must be a Follower of The Scrapbooking Queen's Blog (I'd love it if you'd follow me too, but you don't have to).

2) Must leave a comment on each of the Royal Court DT blogs for both days.

The Scrapbooking Queen will also be giving away a Grand Prize at the end of the hop to one lucky winner which will consist of both stamp sets released this weekend and other little royal goodies. All orders received this weekend will get a 12-pack of wobbles (1 pack per person), and we would love for you to follow the new action wobble blog at ...
Action Wobble Challenges
Today we are featuring ROYAL FRIENDS! This is a SUPER stamp set! Take a look:

SHOP here
Here is my card I made using this set:

Project #298 of this year

  • A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • All background papers are from a brown paper pack from Walmart
  • Ribbon from the Dollar Tree
  • Rhinestones from Recollections
  • LOVE YOU A LATTE "coffeecup1" cut @ 4"
  • TSQ ROYAL FRIENDS stamp set for "Starbuck Buddies!" sentiment stamp
Want to see what everyone else on the Design Team came up with to inspire you? Your next stop is Jillian @ Paper a la Mode. The complete blog hop list is right here for you....


See you back tomorrow for Day 2 and another fun new Stamp set from The Scrapbooking Queen!
:) Janis

26 comments:

  1. Newest follower here. Beautiful card.

    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I agree with Kim, Yummy yum, ,yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! love the papers and that cup is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Card. Love the sentiment and the cup is just the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card.....makes me want to go grab a coffee. A wonderful new sentiment set. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower. I love this sentiment. I need more Starbucks Buddies!

    LindaV
    TheTulipCollector

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janis!
    What a Super Cool Card!!

    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card thank you for the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it Janis!! Perfect sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like to leave a cheesy comment ... can you hear me?? HEEELLLOOOO!! I would LOVE to be your Starbuck Buddy, but only if they start selling cheese. You think I'm hyper now, give me a cup a coffee!!!

    Cheesy hugs,
    Sherri
    The Squeaky Scrapper

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love me some starbucks right now:-) Just perfect
    hugs
    michele

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fun sentiment! fabulous Janis!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am drooling over ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that has to do with Starbucks. Love your card Janis!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card! The colors are perfect.

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/
    HappyScrapper64@bex.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute card your cup makes me want to go drink a big cup of coffee with a sweet roll and just relax I love your card soo cute

    ReplyDelete
  16. Janis,
    super cute card. Love that you are so thrifty and anyone could make this super de supper card. you rock!
    {love love}
    Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now I'm going to need to get that stamp collection, as I have plenty of Starbucks Buddies. We use the local Starbucks as my local office, and also as a place to crop and Pinterest together!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Janis, Starbucks rocks! Love the coffee cup too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I certainly have quite a few Starbucks buddies. Nice card. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a perfect card. My friend would love this. Great job.
    Hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  21. your card is so cute! I love a classy uncluttered card. bravo! thanks for the inspiration and the giveaway!

    La-Vie

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute Janis! Love that paper :o) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete