Paper Playtime Ch#78 use Red, White, & Blue (doesn't have to be Patriotic, but can be if you want)... Click here
Welcome to The Scrapbooking Queen's July Royal Release Stamp Blog Hop! We are so glad you are hopping along with us today. You should have arrived here from Michelle's blog, Magical Creative Inspiration. If not, start at the beginning at The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle! :)
Be sure and check out the special things The Scrapbooking Queen is doing for giveaways on her blog. She's got all the rules posted there, but in a nutshell...
1) Must be a Follower of The Scrapbooking Queen's Blog (I'd love it if you'd follow me too, but you don't have to).
2) Must leave a comment on each of the Royal Court DT blogs for both days.
The Scrapbooking Queen will also be giving away a Grand Prize at the end of the hop to one lucky winner which will consist of both stamp sets released this weekend and other little royal goodies. All orders received this weekend will get a 12-pack of wobbles (1 pack per person), and we would love for you to follow the new action wobble blog at ...
|Action Wobble Challenges
|Project #298 of this year
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- All background papers are from a brown paper pack from Walmart
- Ribbon from the Dollar Tree
- Rhinestones from Recollections
- LOVE YOU A LATTE "coffeecup1" cut @ 4"
- TSQ ROYAL FRIENDS stamp set for "Starbuck Buddies!" sentiment stamp
Want to see what everyone else on the Design Team came up with to inspire you? Your next stop is Jillian @ Paper a la Mode. The complete blog hop list is right here for you....
See you back tomorrow for Day 2 and another fun new Stamp set from The Scrapbooking Queen!