Followers

Friday, July 27, 2012

Super Hero Blog Hop!

Super Hero Blog Hop & Candy .... you are HERE
Cardz TV Stamps Challenge "Anything Goes"... HERE
Pause Dream Enjoy Ch#30: Sports & Hobbies... HERE


Welcome to our Super Hero Blog Hop!
We are so glad you are hopping along with us! If you arrived here from 
KATE's blog (Scrappers Creative Corner),
then you are in the right place. 
If  you'd like to start at the beginning, then start @
Candace's blog, Paper Crafts by Candace.

Before I show you my project, I want to let you know we are having a GREAT GIVE-AWAY!
It's a "YourStory Photo Personal Bookbinding Kit".
You will need to leave a comment on my blog by Sunday night 12pm PST in order to be eligible to win.
(I'd also love if you'd become a Follower, but that's not a requirement.)
For the maximum chances to win, be sure to leave a comment on each blog in the hop.
The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced on Tuesday, July 31st, at SeptemberNinthdesigns.com.
I have blog candy too! It's listed after my project for today's hop.

Here's my Super Hero card I've been waiting to show you!

Project # 333 of this year
  • A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • Black mat cut @ 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
  • Blue mat cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Fiskars Grass border punch
  • My Mind's Eye "Complete Boy" stack for grass and blue background papers
  • DOODLECHARMS Sun p. 96 cut @ 1 1/2" with shadow feature
  • PAPER DOLL DRESS UP Doll body cut @ 4", Superboy p. 56 cut @ 4"
  • Rhinestones added to belt (hey, Elvis had rhinestones on his clothes)
  • Back of ticket used for sentiment matting (I bought a huge roll of tickets from Wal-mart for CHEAP a while back)
  • Twine from TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe
  • Superboy attached to card with an Action Wobble from  TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe
  • CARDZ TV STAMPS "It's All About You" for sentiment stamp
CARDZ TV STAMPS "It's All About You" 
He's on an Action Wobble!
Shop Action Wobbles HERE
Isn't he just FUN?! I have some BLOG CANDY for a lucky winner!

Cardz TV Stamps
"A Day at the Beach"
The above stamp set is from Cardz TV Stamps and called "A Day at the Beach".  It has several sentiment stamps perfect for summer sun, boat, beach, and friendship projects. You can create some awesome "FUNshine" crafts with this set! 
Here's all you need to do to be eligible to win...
1) Leave me a comment on this post by midnight Sunday, July 29th
2) Have a USA shipping address 
3) You do NOT have to be a follower to win, but if you are leave me 2 comments letting me know so you'll be entered twice!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 
Your next stop is

I hope you have a SUPER HERO kind of day!  
:) Janis