Monday, July 30, 2012

Paper Playtime Ch#80: Anything Goes

Paper Playtime Ch#80: Anything Goes... You are HERE
TSQ's July Royal Digi Challenge: Anything Goes... HERE 
Cardz TV Stamps Challenge "Anything Goes"... HERE
Pause Dream Enjoy Ch#30: Sports & Hobbies... HERE


Welcome to Paper Playtime's 5th Monday of the month Challenge # 80 ANYTHING GOES & a Blog Hop!

Our Sponsor this challenge is:
THE CREATIVE POINTE with a $10 Gift Certificate for cut files!
Store: http://www.cutandcreate.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=43_81
Blog: http://www.creativepointe.blogspot.com/

The Creative Pointe was kind enough to send me a few cuts to use on my cards for this challenge since I don't have a way to cut them myself at home. (THANK YOU!!) I had a lot of fun with these cuts. They are all really fun, but I have to admit, the SNAIL is my Favorite!! :)

Project #185 of this year
Seaside Card Details:
  • Aqua card base A2 (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") Recollections paper
  • Black Recollections paper mat 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Waves mat 5" x 3 3/4" Hobby Lobby "A Day at the Beach" paper stack
  • Crystal Stickles for Sand
  • Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS "Fun in the Sun" sentiment stamp "Lazy days of SUMMER"
  • Die cut from THE CREATIVE POINT 

Project #188 of this year
Flip Flop Card Details: 
  • Aqua card base A2 (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") Recollections paper
  • Black Recollections paper mat 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
  • Pink Hobby Lobby "A Day at the Beach" paper mat 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Black Recollections paper mat 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
  • Flower Hobby Lobby "A Day at the Beach" paper mat 5" x 3 3/4"
  • Red dimensional flower from K&Co. "Happy Trails" sticker pack
  • Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS "Fun in the Sun" sentiment stamp "flip flops"
  • Rhinestones - Recollections under sentiment stamp and on flip flops
  • Flip Flops Die cut from THE CREATIVE POINT 
  • Soft Suede Stampin' Up ink around flip flops for dimension

Project #187 of this year
Frog Card Details:  
  • Yellow card base from Michael's (pack of cards) 6 1/4" x 4 1/2"
  • Black Recollections mat 6" x 4 1/4"
  • Flower paper mat Me & My Big Ideas paper pad 5 3/4" x 4"
  • Buttons from Michael's
  • Yellow and Black craft yarn from Walmart
  • Yellow Ribbon from Michael's
  • Ribbon slot punch from Hobby Lobby for easy ribbon threading
  • Fiskar's Journal punch
  • Brads from Joan''s
  • Swiss Dots folder for Journal punch 
  • Inking around sentiment journal punch with black, dark green, and lime green love the way the layers of colors turned out on the edge)
  • Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS "Fun in the Sun" sentiment stamp "just soaking up RAYS!"
  • Frog  Die cut from THE CREATIVE POINT 
  • Glue Dots

Project # 186 of this year

Frog Card Details:  
  • Purple Recollections card base A2 (4 1/4" x  5 1/2")
  • Blue background paper from My Mind's Eye "Fly A Kite" stack
  • DOODLECHARMS for sun cut @ 1 1/2" and inked around edges with Stampin Up Soft Suede
  • 3D Sticker Butterflies from K&Co. Dimensional stickers
  • Grass from POOH p. 29 cut @ 1"
  • Snail  Die cut from THE CREATIVE POINT 
  • Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS Ticket Talk 2 for Ticket stamp and sentiment
Thank you so much for visiting me today! I had so much fun making all these cards. I really wish I had the equipment and software I needed to be able to use SVG cut files. I'd cut out this snail a lot if I did! Smiles!
:) Janis

...

6 comments:

  1. These are all super wonderful!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards are so creative and absolutely fabulous my friend!! The summer card is so peaceful and I love the flip flops!! The frog is too cute but I think the snail is my favorite, too!! Love them all!! Happy Monday :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are great!!! I love the frog one the best, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete