Followers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Lazy Days of Summer... A Fresh Brewed Designs card

Happy Saturday! Let's hit the beach!  Aww, man, I wish I could go to the beach. But we are busy working in our house trying to get if finished before the big moving weekend late August. That's just a few weekends away!

I am so excited to show you another card I made using an image from FRESH BREWED DESIGNS.

Fresh Brewed Designs STORE... here
Fresh Brewed Designs CHALLENGES... here
Fresh Brewed Designs FACEBOOK PAGE... here
Fresh Brewed Designs FANS - SHOW US YOUR CREATIONS.... here

Project # 329 of this year

  • A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • Background papers from Hobby Lobby's "A Day At the Beach" stack
  • Sentiment stamped on ticket back (I got a huge roll of tickets from Walmart a while back - I love using them as sentiment matting)
  • Knot from my Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps Design Team Sister, Marilynn @ Mississippi McGyver (I love this thing - it almost looks like a bracelet!)
  • Image "Tommy Surfing" from Fresh Brewed Designs
  • Image colored with BIC markers and background is chalked
  • CARDZ TV STAMPS "Fun in the Sun" for sentiment stamp

CARDZ TV STAMPS "Fun in the Sun" 
Have a great weekend! Come back tomorrow for a PINK CAT STUDIO card!
:) Janis

Submitted for the following challenges: