Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Enjoy one of Life's little PERKS!

Hello, all my crafting friends! I am so excited to show you a SNEAK PEEK of a stamp set that's coming out really soon from CARDZ TV STAMPS. I know you want to see more and hear more about what stamps are included in this set... but you'll have to wait.... :)

Project # 339 of this year

Isn't my little rub-a-dub Croc in the tub so cute?! I just love the CROCS RULE Cricut Lite cartridge!

So this is what I can tell you...

  • A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • Background papers from Hobby Lobby's FARM FRESH stack (I rarely use this paper because I love it and think it's so pretty... and that's silly... I need to use it! It's not doing me any good still in the pack.)
  • CROCS RULE for Croc in Tub cut @ 3"
  • Croc adhered with POP DOTS for more dimension
  • Hobby Lobby STAR Punch 
  • Croc's eyes are black rhinestones from Recollections
  • ELEGANT EDGES "Leaves" p. 29 cut @ 2 1/4" with Oblong and Shadow features
  • Everything inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink
  • CARDZ TV STAMPS "Make A Wish" stamp set for "Enjoy!" stamp
  • CARDZ TV STAMPS... sneak peek of set coming real soon to the store for "one of life's little PERK's" stamp (new stamp set)
Hugs & Smiles! Break out the bubble bath tonight and enjoy one of life's little perks! See you tomorrow.
:) Janis

Submitted to the following challenges:

28 comments:

  1. LOVE this! This turned out so stinkin' awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! Love the stamp!!

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love it. TFS
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 cute, I understand about the paper! Thanks for playing with us @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, too fun!!! LOVE the alligator in the tub--and your colors are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute. Thanks for sharing with us at CTO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janis, you are so right this is the cutest little Croc (and that's no croc...lol). The Sentiment is so versatile. Love the Papers and agree with you if I love it I don't want to use it...I think it's called hoarding...lol. Love your card.

    Have a great day!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh that's adorable!!! Such a cute little scene!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so creative! I love all your fun cards.
    Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Thanks for playing along with Use It Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fun and cute! Really like the way you did the tile floor on here and those stars too. CUTE sentiment and croc!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wondering - did you get your inspiration from the iPhone app "Where's My Water?"? This looks just like Swampy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card...its soooo cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Celebrate the Occasion this week, Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant card and take on this week's challenge. Your little croc looks so cute in his bath tub. Thanks for joining us this week at My Time To Craft.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Janis! This is really cute, I love the little alligator!!

    Thanks for joining in at Use it Tuesday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is really funny, haven't seen any like this, yet. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs (& see you later, aligator!) LOL
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how cute, I just love the little alligator in the bathtub along with your great sentiment! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ CTO for our "Star Struck" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is really cute! I am slightly jealous of him that he is able to take a leisurely bath. Love the sentiment too. He reminds me of
    Swampy in Where's My Water. Thanks for playing along with us.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Isn't he too fun! All the gators we have in Florida don't look this cool. Hope you will stop by to see my star entry.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  21. very cute and creative!
    Thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash Challenge!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete