When was the last time you watched a SUNSET? Has it been a while? Today begins a brand new challenge over at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges blog. For Ch#27 we are asked to create any type of project with a SUNSET theme. You can choose to use the colors of a sunset in your project or create a sunset scene.
|Project # 301 of this year|
MFPS July #1
- ELEGANT EDGES used for Tag base "Swirl2" p. 39 cut @ 4 1/2" Oblong
- PAGODA for "tree 1" p. 44 cut @ 4"
- Circle from scrap drawer. It was actually the negative of another cut that wasn't being used
- Background is colored using chalks
- RELAX from Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps "Silly Shells" stamp set... click here to shop
| Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps |
"Silly Shells" stamp set... click here to shop
|My mini album with all the PDE Challenges questions so|
far this year! I love it!
Our JULY sponsor is
GINGER SNAP SCRAPS
Prize: $5 Gift Card available to anyone WORLDWIDE!
One randomly drawn winner from all entries in July.
This is my submission for
INSPIRE ME FRIDAYS!
Card Crafter's Circle - Summer Holiday
CAS-ual Fridays - use Text
Clearly Inspired - Some Like it Hot
Delicious Doodles - Summer Holidays
Our Craft Lounge Die Cuts
Simply Create Too - Summer / Vacation
Stampin' For the Weekend - Tags
Totally Papercrafts - Here Comes Summer
Have a GREAT day! I hope you'll pop over to PDE Challenges and submit a fantastic SUNSET project this week! Smiles! :) Janis