Saturday, October 30, 2010

MOVING TO HOUSTON, TEXAS!


Hello all my bloggy friends!  We start our traveling today from Augusta, GA to Houston, TX!  We will be stopping somewhere tonight along the way and then finishing the trip tomorrow.  Please pray for safety for us.  We are very excited.  This move is just temporary.  We will be heading back up to Alaska sometime between March and May of next year.  That's where we really want to be!

I'll try to catch up with everybody once we get there and get settled.  Don't forget about me!  I have posts to auto post for Monday.  But hopefully I'll get the 52Q done for Tuesday and the CCC Challenge done for Wednesday after we get there.

Big Smiles and Hugs to you All!

:)  Janis

6 comments:

  1. Safe travels and I hope you get settled in quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe journey and enjoy your new home, even if it is temporary. We finally put up some pictures today so my place is beginning to feel more like home.

    Hugs, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Texas!!!!! Hope you love it here! We live in Big D and our son lives in Houston. We visit there often! Enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me!

    Elaine
    LEB30 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete