Wednesday, October 20, 2010

CCC #47 - BREAST CANCER AWARENESS

Today begins a brand new challenge over at Mary's Cricut Cardz Challenge Blog!  
For CH#47 make a card for Breast Cancer Awareness Month using any cartridges and any colors you'd like.
My card is very, very simple.
I used the PAPER DOLL DRESS UP cartridge, page 42 cut @ 4".  (It's actually the top of the hula girl's outfit, but hopefully here it looks like a bra.  Remember when we were little girls and our bras had tiny little bows on them?)
Some of you may not appreciate my humor, so if I offend, my apologies.... but.... the inside says, 
"Feel Your Boobies.
Or See Someone Who Will."
I think it's funny.  It cracks me up!  LOL
Hop over to CCC and play along!
:)
Janis

18 comments:

  1. I think it is hilarious and if this card helps someone remember to do a self breast exam every month, it is well worth the humor! It is important that we learn what the tissue feels like...if it changes, this is often the first indication that there may be a cyst, or tumor. thank you for spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK so that seriously made me laugh out loud like really! What a cute card I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup girlie, it looks like a bra :) What a fabulous card!

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! Perfect for this weeks Challenge! Thanks for playing along with us Janis! :o)
    Theresa (DT#2)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gosh Janis! This is just awesome!!! I was just thinking what to make for my card and hopped on here and saw yours! WOW!!
    And the sentiment, perfect!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Janis! I love the sentiment! It cracked me up too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janis you crack me up !!! Looks like a boo-bee catcher to me...That is what I called it when I was a little girl. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us in your off week.


    HUGS
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I love the little bow and the necklace!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely appreciate your humor. It made me LOL!

    Vee (CCC DT2)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, awesome cause. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Jannis this is a great card!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card and I love your humor!! Thanks for playing along at Cricut Cardz Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Janis, that necklace was definitely a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete