Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I AM SO EXCITED FOR MY MAMA & DADDY!!

This is my Mama & Daddy on the far right with her 2 brothers and their wives.  Good looking family, huh?
Many of you know that my Mama went through a TERRIBLE ordeal last year re-breaking her hip she had previously had replaced.  It was an awful time for all of us - very touch and go there for a while.  I wondered if she would ever walk again.  But she came through it!!

And many of you know my Daddy was really sick this year.  It's one of the reasons we moved back from Alaska after only being there for such a short time.  We just felt like we needed to be here closer to them.  He had triple bypass surgery several weeks ago and is once again thriving and back to his ol' crazy, fun self.

God is good!

Mama and Daddy love to craft.  Mama likes to scrapbook and make cards.  Daddy likes projects and wood working crafts.  They have gone with me on my Cricut journey and endured all my excitement this little machine gives me.  They have followed my blog and YouTube videos.  
Guess what?  Somebody else has the Cricut bug now!  LOL  Yep, Joann's has them on sale and they are itching to buy one.  Daddy started a blog for them, so hopefully they will be posting projects they make.  And he is now a "follower" of Mary's Cardz TV blog.  :)  I'm so excited for them!!!


So, all my bloggy friends, go check out his one little post on his brand new blog.  CLICK HERE TO VISIT MAMA AND DADDY'S BLOG.  Become a follower of it, and watch and see their Cricut crafting journey from the very beginning.  This is going to be a wild, fun ride folks!!

And make sure you tell them that their baby daughter, Janis, sent you over.  :)


Janis

6 comments:

  1. I just found your blog. it is great. became a follower. I am going to play catch up on the mini album. Great idea. do you have a blog button I can post on my blog.
    I didnt see one.
    www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your parents are doing well!! This new adventure will be so fun for them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis you are so sweet! Your family is so adorable and this post just made me smile so much! I love hearing that your parents are doing well and I can't wait to see their crafting adventures, you guys can even borrow eachother's Cricut carts LOL! Of course I will be following them =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh Janis! That is just awesome. I've already been over and joined and even wrote them a little note. Yeah, a note. Not just a sentence or two. I let my mouth run on and on. I can't wait to see what they create! They are just such a sweet looking couple and they are going to have so much fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad to hear they are doing better...I'm headed over to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so great Janis..Glad to hear your parents are doing well. became a follower because I know you got that sense of humor from one of them and can't wait to see what they have in store for the crafting world.....

    Hugs
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete