Tuesday, October 5, 2010

BLOG HOP COMING OCT 15 th !!!!

Crazy About Cricut Halloween Hop

There is a GREAT Halloween / Monster Blog Hop going on 
October 15th 
that I'll be a part of!
I sure do hope you guys will hop along with us!
The GRAND PRIZE is a SCRAP 'N TOTE.
Leave a comment on every blog along the Hop
to be eligible to win the GRAND PRIZE.
Plus some of the stops along the way
may be offering a prize of their own.
So comment love
is always a good idea.  :)
You wanna know who all is on this hop you'll be visitng?


Isn't this awesome?!
We are going to have some fun
Halloween / Monster
projects for you!
Tell all your friends!
Post it on Facebook!
Tweet it!
Hop Hop Hop with us!
Hugs,

:) Janis
BOO!
Did I scare you? 

6 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh!! You are just soooo funny! Can't wait to hop along and see what ya'll create!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun!!! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love Halloween hops and yes you scared me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!! I THINK I POOPED MYSELF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow how excited i cant wait

    ReplyDelete