Only problem is this was a real challenge for me because I don't have any cartridges with any Thanksgiving themed cuts AND with the Card Feature. What's a girl to do? Improvise!
I pulled out Paper Pups (one of my most favorite carts) and found the HAPPY cut on one of the card features. Perfect! Now, how to turn this into a Thanksgiving card?
Next I pulled out my DCWV The Autumn Splendor stack and let the paper do some work for me. Not only are the papers in this stack sturdy cardstock, but the colors are vibrate FALL shades, some glitter, some foil, and some phrases too!
Here are the details:
- Paper Pups page 106 Card Feature with shift for "HAPPY" cut @ 5 1/4"
- All papers and phrases cut from DCWV The Autumn Splendor Stack
- All papers edged with Colorbox brown ink
- Inside pages cut @ 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Leaves cut out and adhered with Foam Tape for dimension
Easy Peasey Lemon Squeezy. :)
Hope over to CCC and play along! We want to see what you create!