Tuesday, October 19, 2010

52Q WEEK 12 MINI ME BOOK

Welcome to Week 12 of 52Q Mini Me Book.  A book about YOU.  Who you are.  What you like.  Stories from your life.  Pictures of your happenings.....

This week's question is:  WHAT IS YOUR HIDDEN TALENT?

Make a page about your hidden talent.  Include a picture or write up a story about it.  Whatever you want!

You can post a picture of your project by clicking the blue button below.

To see all previous weeks' questions, CLICK HERE.

:)  Janis
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS SO FAR AND MY PAGES.

2 comments:

  1. I keep saying this is the week I will catch up and then something else gets in the way. I NEED to make time to get caught up on this mini album that I started. I have finished from week 1-4 so I am only a Few behind. :)

    {{{{{HUGS}}}}}, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted your blog on my sidebar I hope you dont mind. I wanted to make sure I could get to your sight easy and maybe everyone else would like to play and visit too. This picture isnt the greatest the light wasnt good I guess so I am going to wait till morn to post my card for the other challange. this is a fun idea I love it.

    ReplyDelete